Your success is ensured with our "sell more or your money back" guarantee.
A Success-Guaranteed Online Training Program
Enter your email address below, and I'll send you a detailed overview of
the Six Sigma for Sales online training program.
MEET YOUR INSTRUCTOR
Gil Cargill launched Cargill Consulting Group, Inc. in 1978 and has spent the past 47 years as a consultant, speaker, and trainer teaching salespeople and sales managers the importance of developing sales processes, the advantages of implementing new technology, and the benefits of tracking sales performance.
In 2015, the Sales Lead Management Association named Gil Cargill one of the "Top 10 Most Inspiring Leaders in Sales Lead Management. Forty years of success in sales acceleration consulting, coaching and training is proof that Cargill’s style of delivering information and defining proven sales processes has helped his audiences understand that there are better, more profitable ways to perform their sales tasks.
The most untapped area that we have seen in our 48 years and 7,000+ engagements is the lack of an established sales process. Clients have often expressed their frustration over:
● Funnel visibility - low visibility of deals inside/outside the funnel
● Funnel management - slow deal progression along the funnel
● Funnel projection - inability to calculate accurate year-end
Often times, companies have mistakenly used sales skills training events to fix sales process problems.
"You can't manage what you can't measure."
Or more precisely,
"If you can't control the quantity and quality of revenue-producing activity, you can't control revenue."
To solve these challenges, we offer a Six Sigma for Sales coaching program.
● Inserts measurement and enables management of the sales
● Enables pinpoint coaching in real time, not just vague cheerleading.
● Improves the volume and velocity of opportunities inside your sales
Six Sigma for Sales is focused on manufacturing profitable transactions. In this sales process training workshop, attendees will:
● Learn the value and use of sales plans
● Create, write and deploy their own metrically driven sales
● Create the framework to manage their activities and
achieve their goals.
This program is available in a variety of delivery formats:
● Live onsite training
● Keynote speaking
● Virtual instructor-led training
● Self-paced training
Our program does not end after the event.
● Upload that sales plan into The Cargill Copilot, our
proprietary sales activity management system.
● Verify adherence to the sales plan created in the
● Conduct weekly check-ins via The Cargill Copilot app to stay on or
correct course to plan
Managers will be able to make the following statement:
"If you keep doing what you are doing, this is what you will look like at the end of the year."
You will be able to manage, because you will be able to measure.
Results vary but, on average, our clients yield a 36% increase in revenue.
Reserve your team session using the buttons at the top of this page.
DOWNLOAD YOUR FREE SALES MANAGER'S TOOLKIT
Enter your name and email address below, and I'll send you the Sales Manager's Toolkit - a complete collection of templates, guides, forms and other tools to manage your sales process more effectively!